2300 litre bunded oil tank
2300 Litre Bunded Oil Tank
ideal for domestic heating oil
FREE Local Delivery within 20 miles of our factory, call for details
Our 2300 litre oil tank meets all the legal requirements. The 2300 litre Ecosure Bunded Oil Tank is one of the lowest priced oil tanks on the market today. Manufactured from rotationally moulded high grade polyethylene, making oil tanks corrosive resistant and also have a high impact strength along with the latest UV stabilisation packages.
All of our bunded oil tanks are specifically designed for commercial, industrial, institutional and agricultural properties where bunded oil tanks are compulsory. Because of its safety features such as it overfill prevention valve and optional bund alarm, the Ecosure 2300 is now very popular for the home.
The Ecosure 2500 has been engineered to exceed the most demanding requirements, including The Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) (England) Regulations 2001 and comparable requirements throughout the British Isles.
Using the oil inside your tank could not be easier, located at the bottom of the tank is a 1" female BSP outlet, this can be used to connect to your boiler, via a Filter Valve Pack
and Fire Valve.
UK manufactured bunded oil tank
direct from the manufacturer
Bunded oil tank benefits
- Suitable for domestic & commercial use
- High impact strength
- Bund contains minimum 110% volume of the inner tank
- Bunded construction offers integral protection from leakage and overfilling
- Covered bund prevents collection of rainwater & debris
- Rotationally moulded for strength and durability
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Bunded oil tank features
- 1" BSP Outlet INCLUDED
- 4" Inspection cap INCLUDED
- 2" Overfill protection valve INCLUDED
- Lockable lid INCLUDED
- 10 Year Guarantee
2300 Litre bunded oil tank details
||H:2050mm x D:1600mm
||2" Overfill Prevention Valve
|Actual Capacity (Litres)
Bunded Oil Tank Installation
Bunded oil tanks must be installed in the following way
- 1.8 metres from a non-fire rated walls/eaves.
- Should not be within 760mm of a combustible boundary e.g.fence, bush
- Vent must be visable from the tanks fill point
Bunded Oil Tanks hold 110% capacity of the inner tank.
VAT at 20%